Sunday, April 26, 2015

ISRO Award 2011


Young Scientist Merit Award 2011.

19th April 2015 is one of the memorable day in my life. I received young Scientist merit award from Sri.Kiran kumar, Chairman ISRO. This was in the occasion of 40th year celebration of our maiden satellite Aryabatta.  The venue of this program was ISRO satallite center (ISAC) Bangalore and the chief guest was Prof U.R.Rao, former chairman ISRO, founder Director of ISAC and Project Director for India's first satellite program - Aryabatta.

Many stalwarts of Indian space program has participated in this program and has shared their experiences of Aryabatta days. Namely few are Prof. Kasthurirangan and Dr.Radha Krishnan, former Directors ISRO, Prof. Y.S.Rajan, Sri.Annadurai, Director ISAC.

It was indeed a pleasure and a moment of pride to stand in the same dais along with these stalwarts. The award which I  have received could not have been possible with out the encouragement of my colleagues, my bosses and the SHAR management. I would like to thank all of them. I consider it as my responsibility to constantly strive to fulfill the beliefs that my colleagues and my department has on me. 

No comments: